Date: June 1-2 2018
We are opening the grounds for folks to show any gas engines, tractors, and steam engines or any winter projects you wish.
· Any old iron is welcome, tractor, gas engine, implement, flea market, crafts, etc.
· Kitchen will be open for service Friday and Saturday, No other food vendors will be allowed
· Price per vendor spot is $35.00 flat rate regardless of trailer size
· There will be no inside vendor spots available. Electric is limited and not guaranteed for all spots
· Camping is first come first served, no reservations. $40.00 per campsite with electric and $30.00 for non-electric.
· Vendors may setup beginning Friday June 2 at 9am
· Non selling exhibitors are welcome at no charge. If you plan to sell and show you must pay for a wrist band, no exceptions.
· Local lodging is available in Elsberry, Troy and Bowling Green MO.
Swap Meet hours: Friday 12-7pm & Saturday 7am-7pm
Please call ahead for special arrangements.
Camping is available with electric for a weekend fee of $40.00. First come first served with no reservations please. Call ahead for availability.
General admission is free so come on out and see what is for sale!
September 13-16 2018
The show has now been expanded to 4 days! Thursday night we are featuring a Farm Tractor Pull. Fairgrounds will open at 5pm and pulling at 7pm.
Antique tractor pull-MOSAC Tractor Pull-Farm Tractor Pull Garden Tractor Pull-Draft Horse Pull-Steam & Gas Engines Gas Tractors-Antique Machinery-Working Sawmill-Kids Games Kids Tractor Pull-Large Flea Market-Live Bands Food Court-Antique Merry-Go-Round-Camping and More!
Check Out The Official Flyer On Facebook
We are always looking for new members that love preserving our heritage and showing old iron from days gone by. Even if you are not familiar with the hobby and want to become involved, come on out all are welcome! Call one of the members listed for information.
President, Bryan Gottfried 314-540-1135
Vice President, Erin Tapley 573-986-8990
Secretary, Alexis Gibbons 636-358-6763
Vendor/Flea MKT, Karen Lamb 573-898-2197
Camping, Aubrey Tapley 636-358-1227
Farm Pull, Rick Heitman 314-709-3597
Located at Walnut Grove Farm, JCT HWY B & NN, Elsberry, MO 63343